Labor Day Weekend 2019 is coming up, and Charleston - the #1 US destination and the #12 worldwide destination - is gearing up with some amazing festivals and events:
- August 30: Lowcountry Jazz Festival, Gaillard Center (2 days)
- August 31: Charleston Farmers Market, Marion Square
- September 2: Labor Day 5K, Wild Dunes
- September 2: Dogs for a Cause at the Riverdogs Baseball Game, Joseph P. Riley Stadium
- Work in a date night with a Spirit Cruise Lines Dinner Cruise.
- Grab tickets to Footloose at Dock Street Theatre, Charleston's historic theatre.
- Be a tourist in your own city with the Charleston Tour Pass!
This is all in addition to experiencing Charleston through our team's eyes: Flanagan Home Team's Best of Charleston 2019.