Sell Your Home
CLICK HERE FOR
"NO HASSLE LISTING"® SPECIAL OFFER
Selling your home is both an emotional and stressful ordeal. My well developed marketing plans work agressively selling your home quickly and with as little interruption as possible. I work with motivated sellers and buyers who are open to being educated about local market conditions and new merchandising and marketing paradigms.
The marketing plan is proactive. I don't just take your listing and hope it sells, I help merchandise the house for optimum showing appeal and then market the home to thousands of buyers and thier representatives.
I assure your house has the best possible chance of selling by investing my time, money and resources in an effort to sell your home. Like you ,I have an investment in the sale of your home that I will protect by negotiating the best possible sale price.
Bottom line, If you are a motivated homeowner and wish to sell your home quickly at a fair price call or email me so we can set a meeting and get to know one another.
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of recently sold and actively listed properties.
- Customize a Marketing plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home.
- Present your home to motivated buyers and thier representatives
- Help you merchandise your home for optimum showing appeal and resale value.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best acceptable price and terms possible.
- Help you find your next home and assist you with questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and look, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. A properly merchandised home sells faster. Prospective buyers spend more time in merchandised and staged homes. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
Working toward attaining the highest price for your home considering condition and location can mean extra dollars in your pocket.
Putting your home in the best condition is paramount to a successful sale. Providing competent contractors, plumbers, painters and handymen are part of our service.
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home
- Marketing Fee is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 6% to 10%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.